Sunday, July 26, 2009

For those of you who knew me, my eating plenty of vegetables and fruits is unusual . I was not fond of vegetables. i ate so few of them. I ate lots of junk foods. Yup, a big mistake! Chips, chocolates, and softdrinks just to name a few. Above all, i love eating salty and spicy junk foods which are usually bought in packs. I could finish big pack of my favorite chips. in just one sitting.

Three months ago, i got sick. I was so sick I was hospitalized. I had urinary tract infection. My fever was so high I was chilling and my feet was so cold. I had difficulty urinating. And i had to urinate very often. When i got better, I was munching on junk foods again. And again, i got sick. This time I was chilling so hard I couldn't control the shaking. About 11 p.m. my fever soared and my feet went so cold again. They applied cold compress to subside my fever. By the time my fever subside, i was already vomiting until 6 a.m. I thought i was going to die. I couldn't stop vomiting even when my stomach was already empty. They wanted to rush me to the hospital but i declined. i don't want to be in the same hospital where i believed i lost my child. I was only relieved when i had taken plasil which my father bought. In my place, there is no 24-hour open pharmacy.

After that incident, promised not to eat junk foods specially those spicy and salty chips . Not just for my sake but for the people who love me. I was so thankful of my parents. they stayed awake that night. My father was the one holding me when i am puking. Mom was beside me caressing my hair conching me to sleep and pray.


I'm trying to rid of my cravings for junk foods . My doctor also advised to drink plenty of water, at least 10 glasses a day. And to use feminine wash. i'm using pH care. As of now, i'm doing fine. I have not eaten any of those salty and spicy junk foods i used to eat.

So, for those of you who are not fond of vegetables and fruits, and loves spicy and salty foods instead, you better think twice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates