Thursday, August 13, 2009

friends




















I have trouble sending e-mail to my brother so i posted these pictures here instead. LOL. This photo was taken last May when our dear friend, Pat, came to visit us. Before going to his board review in Manila, he paid us a visit. He volunteered to take care of me while I was still confined in the hospital for tonsilo pharyngitis and urinary tract infection. But he came day after my doctor released me. Not to mention the storm that hit Pampanga City that week. Still in between the rain shower and little streaks of sunshine, we went out to take these photos. LOL. This is just outside the Clark Air Base in Angeles City, Pampanga.


This is Pat Avery. He is currently taking medical board exam. We pray he will pass the said exam and earned his doctor's license. Goodluck to you Pat!
God bless you.

I realized bleak moments in our lives become brighter and our hearts are lightened with the presence of friends and families... near and far. Thanks Pat for your visit.

And I owe a lot to my family
to my parents for being supportive to what i went through...
to brother Clark, my sister Eva and cousin Gerelyn for spending so much specially on long distance call just to check me. I miss you all. Hope you are all in good health and company.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates