Thursday, July 23, 2009

cuttie

This is cuttie. My very first pet dog. She was still a pup when I took this photo. She is also a maltese Shitzu breed. My aunt Minda gave her to me. I got her from Tacurong City. She is a good companion. I can still remember there were times when I had to work overtime to cut gowns and everyone of my staff left for home or already asleep, cuttie is still with me… coaching me to play with her by tugging the hem of my pants… or bittiing softly on my feet… or dragging the very cloth I’m cutting. Yup, she keeps me wide awake and laughing.

She used to sleep in my room in the second floor. When she was still a pup, she had her sleeping-cushion under my dresser. Since I had no aircon in my room, she had her own fan. She never slept without it. When she was a bit older, I had to put her in the kitchen. And the first night was difficult for both of us. She was barking the whole time. She was scratching and nudging my door as if knocking and saying:”what’s wrong with you? Why are you keeping me out? Are you serious? Of course, it didn’t took long we both adjusted to the new “sleeping arrangement”.

She is such a sweet pet. Well, to me and my mom. LOL. No one besides me and mom could hold and bathe her. LOL. She got an attitude. Yup, there are times she just doesn’t want to get “involve” with people. They would call her name and try to cuddle her. Boy! She will just stare at you and give a low growl. LOL She is such a sweet pet. Well, to me and my mom. LOL. No one besides me and mom could hold and bathe her. LOL. She got an attitude. Yup, there are times she just doesn’t want to get “involve” with people. They would call her name and try to cuddle her. Boy! She will just stare at you and give a low growl. LOL

Since i traveled frequently, she moved outside mom's door. Mama says that she is guarding their entrance at night. LOL. Whereve my mom goes, she's there too. Silently watching, guarding my mom. LOL. Such a sweet and loving companion.

i got these from beautiful Quick Pages from:

http://farrahscreations.blogspot.com

hurry! visit her site cause it's free but not for long


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates