Thursday, July 23, 2009

My husband and I will be traveling to Batangas City. His niece, Flona, will be celebrating her birthday. He had already confirmed our attendance. It will be fun playing with the kids and seeing his brothers and in-laws again.

I miss Alvin’s shyness. It usually took him about an hour to get used to new faces. However, once he comes out of his shell, boy! He is one funny kid. My hubby like it when he whispers “secrets” because it means he’s already on his playing mood. Alvin loves “secret”. He and his mom have so many secrets. Sometimes his mom would tease him by telling us their secret out loud and he would run to her and cover her mouth with his small hands. And we would all laugh.
One would not miss Alvey in the crowd. He is one cute baby boy. When he wants something, he will get it. If not, he will give you a very cute giggling face you can never resist. LOL. I remember when we paid them a visit, he wanted to go with her mom who is about to go to work. He was crying his heart out but when his mom told him “beautiful eyes”, he immediately stopped cry and started closing and opening his eyes and smiled showing his dimple. LOL. And he did that couple of times. He is a funny kid.

Yup, It means more photos of babies and kids for my blog. LOL. Above all, it’s fun meeting my in-laws again. This is very rare occasion. I know hubby really wants to go since they now live in different places; some in the Visayas islands and some in the Luzon areas. Birthdays are few of the occasions where his family gathers.

But I’ve already taken my last 2 tablets of duphaston yesterday. So I’m waiting for my menstruation now. It should be due in 2-3 days. If I’ll have menstruation tomorrow, we will have to go to my OB same day and proceed with the injectables. That would mean we cannot go on travel. Sigh. Right this morning, he is still wishing my 1st day of menstruation will fall on Sunday so that we will go to my OB on Monday instead of Saturday. Anyway, let’s see what happens.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates