Thursday, July 23, 2009

While I was in shower this morning, I realized I have to note all the medicines and food supplements that I am taking and will be taking. Granting I’ll get pregnant this time, I will be sharing this information to other women who, like me, have difficulty conceiving.

As I was surfing the net I came across articles stating that folic acid is good for women who are already pregnant and who are planning to get pregnant. I also remember my former OB instructing me to take folic acid. Also a nurse client who is currently based in London, emailed me to take ferrous sulfate daily. For my UTI ,I’ve read in an article that CranUTI, a herbal dietary supplement is good for maintaining healthy urinary tract. And so far, I haven’t noticed my infection recurred. So I’ve been taking those medicines and food supplement and see if it will aide me in my quest for fertility. I’ll be posting the medicines and food supplements I will be taking so I will be able to .

This is not an advertisement. I am simply blogging what i am doing in quest of fertility. I am still surfing the net for other ideas on how to get pregnant fast. i have to, because i'll be 35 years old come October. The more older I am, the lower my chances of conceiving and the higher the risk entailed in pregnancy.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates