Tuesday, July 21, 2009

injectables

I am on my 8th day of taking 10mg of Duphaston. It is recommended especially in irregular cycles. I am taking 2 10mg tablets twice a day. After consuming 20 tablets, I will be expecting menstruation should there be no conception (as per experience, I will be negative). Sigh. In my country, it would cost about $1.20 per tablet.

Should there be menstruation, I am suppose to have my E2 and FSH taken. There will be blood test. My OB told me to go to the hospital early in the morning since it will take about 3 hours to wait for the result. The result will serve as basis for the dosage of the injectable which will be given to me on that same day. My OB will give me an injectable to stimulate my eggs to mature. She told me I have several eggs in my ovary so she has to start with a low dosage so as not to result in multiple birth. i forgot the name of the drug we will be using. i will post it soon as we see my OB.

Have I mentioned I’m scared of injections?! And here I am submitting myself to injections just to conceive. My OB told me there will be at least 14 injections depending on the reaction of my body!!! OMG!!! (Oh my God) . My husband and I have been praying for our children even before we got married. So we are keeping our fingers cross.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates