Tuesday, July 21, 2009

TOP 10 Things


I am a big fan of Harry Potter. I never missed a single movie and books, all seven of them. When the package sent by my sister from overseas came last June, I was so ecstatic. Who wouldn’t be? She sent me the hard-bound book of “Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince”. Like all the other Harry Potter Books I read, I became so engrossed with reading I would hurriedly eat meal so I could resume my reading again. LOL. When I read, it is as if my world vanishes, sounds became so faint I hardly noticed anything at all… and in my mind I can see what I’m reading. As if I could hear Harry’s incantations. As if I could vividly see Dumbledore’s worried look and charred hands.

TOP 10 THINGS I will do if all of it were real:

1. I would gladly enroll at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry even if I’m muggle born.

2. Riding on Hippogriffs is an experience I wouldn’t want to miss. Rubeus Hagrid, being wardm and friendly, will surely be glad to teach me tricks on taming Hippogriffs. Buckbeak is superb if only Harry will be kind enough to let me ride with him. LOL.

3. Who wouldn’t want to read newspaper where images are moving? Yup, I sure want to get hold of that Daily Prophet.

4. To enter a Port Key. To experience being vanished and transported into another place. Cool!

5. To jump aboard Hogwarts Express. I’ll try to see if I could make through King’s Cross Station Platform 9 ¾.

6. I would also like to receive mails from owl post. Hmmn… I wonder what name I’ll give to my owl.

7. Of course, I wouldn’t miss watching the famous Quidditch match. I will surely lose my voice cheering for Harry as he chases the snitch.

8. I would be among the Dumbledore Army and fight Death Eaters.

9. Visit magical places like Diagon Alley, Hogsmeade, The Burrow, Knockturn Alley, Little Whinging.. but never Azkaban.

10. Lastly, if I had my own magic wand, I would have chanted “reparo” over my tummy. Perhaps then I could undone the damage. Or perhaps I could just ask Professor ----- to make a potion that would make me super fertile. LOL.

When reality fails us, man’s imagination kicks in. lol

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates