Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I had been to pills and clomid but nothing significant happened. And now, Puregon, an injectable. This is far, far more expensive than the first two treatments I had. This morning, we spent on laboratory tests and ultrasound. Then, Puregon which we paid a lot! Now that I have received my 1st shot, I’m so anxious, excited and quite scared.

It is like going through a tunnel... so dark... so uncertain.

Will i be able to see light at the end of the tunnel?

What will happen next?

Will I be able to conceive again?

I really hope it will work this time because fertility treatment is starting to drain our little savings.

Gosh!

It’s good that my sister and brother gave us financial support. I am forever grateful to them and to my parents . Going through this roller-coaster ride of fertility is one hurdle I couldn’t survive without their help.

And for my husband who have been so patient to me, my love and devotion. This is but one of the many struggles we go through as couple. And I am so touch by your love. I love you very much.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates