Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Day 2- injecting 75iu of puregon

I sent SMS to my hubby asking him to be home by 10:30 because I need my injection exactly 11:00 this morning. When he arrived he said he’s excited to do it. He even made a funny face. LOL. I was laughing at him so much that my belly is jiggling. Well, that made me feel so relaxed and less scared. He got the Puregon kit from the refrigerator. Put on new needle and set it at 75iu. I rubbed cotton with alcohol on the area which will be injected and held my belly then applied a little pressure. Then he injected it on the left side of my belly. We both started to count 1-10. Perhaps, he was scared too he didn’t notice he was slowly withdrawing the needle when we were still at count 3. I held his hand steady. And before I knew it, the count is over. I rubbed cotton in the punctured area. And we both started to laugh again. Later, we hugged. Oh, my hubby has his way of making me feel comfortable.

Maybe he was scared as I am. He's not a nurse so it's not everyday that he deals with needles and injections. However, one of us have to show bravery. and he did well. Incredibly, he brave the needle and made it. After that, he said he wants to sleep. Perhaps, his adrenalin is down the drainage now! LOL.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates